Monday, July 04, 2005

The link is complete...

In a frenzied exit from my beloved Chennai, I thought I did a good job of packing, especially when I found out at the last moment that the car's registration certificate (RC) was lying around on the floor, in all the confusion.

Well, I thought wrong.

Those of who know me well also know that I'm a trigger happy camera freak. My fav possession would definitely be my Panasonic Lumix FZ 15 camera.



Yeah, isn't she a beauty? ;)

Anyways, in my hurry, I did *not* forget my camera, but forgot the connecting cables instead! So I ended up taking pics anyway, but no way of actually seeing them apart from the tiny preview screen.

As a saviour, my ex-roomie PA carried it down for me last weekend. So now the link is complete. The photos have been delivered.

Enjoy the nonsense... :)

No comments: